Pages

Deepavali.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


HAPPY DEEPAVALI~
Festival of lights. 
I only saw.. one firework today.
And not much lights. Hmmmm. 


So, of course, I went to D's house. Really early. :/ To have lunch. Which consists of very spicy chicken. And tosai. Then I spent most of the time watching either fifa, or The Mummy Returns or X-men. Oh, how I miss TV.
 
And then I just kinda fell asleep for the next half of the day. :O 
So sorry. 


And for that, Happy Deepavali to my Indian but Chinese wannabe best friend (imissyoualready), and Indian boyfriend, who didn't even bother dressing up and so I have no picture of him, despite how he made me dress up. ._.

Back to Uni. Mehhhh. 
God bless.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS