Pages

If only I knew...

Thursday, December 13, 2012


The wavy hair that I have always wanted but never had. Until one sad morning at 4am. Its all natural, not permed or curled. Please ignore my eyes, it was 4am but I couldn't resist the temporary vanity spell that I was under. :/


Straight hair or curly hair? #thirdworldproblems

Sigh. What are you doing, self? Got time to take and edit pictures, but no time to study? T______T Be gone vanity spell!

On another note, I really want to put up a Christmas tree. I watched a cutesy, depressing Christmas movie and now that I feel all christmasy, there's no Christmas tree for me to decorate.

12 more days to Christmas! 


To think that this was just last year. My face was so fat.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS