Pages

New Year Eve's.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The beginning of 2013. 

I was glad to have my bestfriend and boyfriend with me. Along with a bunch of acquaintances. 


New year, new start? Meh, I say that every year. I didn't even manage to make time to think of any New Year resolutions. I thought I made some good ones last year. But I'm not even sure if I actually did them all. 

I want to do so much this year, I want to be...different. But then again, change comes when you least notice it. Next thing I know, I'm an entire different person. 

I guess I need to learn to hold my tongue. Not be antisocial? Or selective-social? Make friends? Keep friends? I want to do all of it. I want to build a stronger relationship with God. I want to learn the Word. I want to live by the Word. I want to travel. I want to get a degree, dammit. Hopefully, I'll really be on my way to getting one this year. Maybe if my addiction to the Internet , my studies and my relationships allow, I would like to get a job. I want that number in my bank account to continue increasing. I want to be pretty. Hah, vain talk right there. 

I want to be happy. 

God bless 2013.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS