Pages

Do not succumb.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Get off the roller coaster and take a plane instead. 
Then, you'll always fly high."

Still, so tired. Its all still quite overwhelming. I don't deserve all this. When one door closes, God opens many others. Point is, I am quite bad at making choices. I hate making these decisions. People get involved here, good, nice, kind, people. People who are so willing to give, so willing to share. What am I to say? I need to try harder.

I think I need to give myself a break. The post-meeting was uhmm.. not exactly how I imagined it to be. I can't really comprehend the situation, but I will stand firm with my decisions.

"I miss you, but I am not coming back."


Maybe I'm not as stone-cold as people say or think I am. I'm getting quite confused now. I was told that I am always a "NO" person, but even when I'm becoming a "YES" person, shit still explodes in my face. I can't care anymore, I'm sorry.

Some people have it, some people don't.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS