Pages

Why does it matter?

Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Its been a strange January. I realized while I was looking through Facebook that I didn't take a single picture in 2013, 1st of January excluded. Well, pictures that were uploaded unto Facebook. Then you're probably wondering why I don't just upload some. Haha. It just doesn't feel right anymore. 

Lets hope February becomes a little less devastating. I want to upload this one picture that I didn't have a chance to take because the phone blacked out right before I could. T___T So depressing.  Otherwise, I think I really look forward to February. KOREA~~ Winter. :)


So, its February and I might have done some weird stuff. Not entirely negative. Just.. the tip of unwanted drama. For the lack of better word. Ohh, met up with sister's boyf. HEH. That was fun. I think. I had my hands on 3 Big Bang crowns, a new red skirt (in time for CNY), a pretty bracelet
and a new weekly planner for 2013. Which I might only be using in March. 

I haven't felt so loved since January in the last few days. Its strange, odd feeling, slightly foreign. Even Mummy went to buy train tickets for me and got me a ride back, despite how I have to miss work for 2 days. She never goes to get tickets for me, she just tells me to do it. And I spoke on the phone with grandpa, who's concerned I might die here in Subang. Well. The concern is mutual. I occasionally think I might die today every time I step out of the house. Sigh.

I think I'm just so used to being invisible that every kind gesture feels really big to me. There's been like a sudden wave of kindness directed at me and I have no idea what to do with it. :( Accepting seems to be a little... tough. But I don't think there's another way.

"We love because He first loved us."
1 John 4:19


 Haha, first appearance of Oppa. :D Maybe there'll be more to come.
오빠가 좋은걸. ᄒᄒᄒ

p.s. Both of you should come back fast. T__T

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS