Pages

21st April.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


 I got baptized!
"....in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit."


It is such an experience. I couldn't tell you how many ways the devil tried to steer me away, with all the reasons that felt like it mattered but really didn't. I am a Child of God, and I am baptized. Despite all the circumstances that have happened, the people telling me to postpone it, being (almost) completely alone during my baptism, it is still one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
I really do everything alone, don't I? :/

I didn't need people to be there to witness it. God was my only witness. I am ready more than ever, to live renewed in Christ and to follow His ways.
For all the days of my life.

****************

So, I have a large pile of soggy, gross tissue in my bin 
that constitutes of the pain you've caused me. 
Does this mean I can openly resent you now?


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS