Pages

Short, and sweet.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This is a part of my impromptu visit to Singapore. 

Approximately 10 hours before my actually departure, I finally decided to get up and go. After going back and forth in my mind for days, I would say it one of the best decisions I've made. Or, maybe this is just my post-singapore depression talking. 

So, I arrived at a mall that I have never been too. Took a shuttle bus, took a train, took another shuttle bus to go to find the-one-who-was-kind-enough-to-let-me-stay. HAHA. I've finally decided to go with Mr. Red Pants, who will never read this. 

Right after reaching, I traveled all the way to find him just to have him carry my luggage all the way back to his place for me.
 ._.


That night itself, we traveled all the way to the city to visit Marina Bay Sands. No time lost at all. Honestly, a lot has changed since I last went there. All the stuff they were building were finally up and running. I love this Gardens at the Bay place. The tall trees thingy, they're so beautiful. From near and from far. I guess I do have a thing for lights.


Of course, not forgetting the Helix Bridge.

We also managed to catch a water fountain/lights/laser (?) show, that they were showing at Marina Bay. We were both feeling all sentimental and mopey.


On the way there, we walked through this hallway with all these flower patterns on the wall and decided to pick a wall each. Hahaha. "Our wall."

The next day, because he wanted to go to the beach, we went to Sentosa. It was a Sunday, the island was pretty crowded with tourists and all. 



We took the Boardwalk across because the train is overrated. Heh.


The pretty lights on the walls and the staircase.

We walked all along the beach. Twice. 


Rested on these terribly sandy uhh.. pondok? The wind in my hair, sand between my toes. Good times. *sniffles*


Dusted sand off our feet...



...and cycled around a small part of the island because cycling uphill was an impossible task for me. Lol, sorry.


And after eating McD for dinner, we walked all the way to another beach, in the dark, across this pretty cool hanging bridge, looked through the telescope, and walked all the way back to the train station. A long walk along the beach, dark and quiet, perfect date.
The next day, we headed towards Bugis. Bad place to go with the kind of financial crisis I am in. Lol. The long escalator at Iluma is gone! What blasphemy! T________T It was depressing. They've renovated a lot around the city. Shopped around for awhile, he's a good shopping company. I feel bad, I might have bored him out of his mind. Pastel mint green. I won't forget now. :) 


Introduced him to MOS burger for the first time. Rice burgers are awesome. His ebi burger and my something-in-japanese-chicken-burger. From where we were eating, I pointed out Suntec City, lo and behold, he decided we should head there. But only to be disappointed that the Fountain of Wealth was under construction. :/ 

Then. We decided (mainly just him, I just complied) to walk to the Merlion Park. Because it is supposedly near, but not that near. We walked 3 MRT stations away. Lol. I guess I could say it was all worth it. 


After a long treacherous walk/chase to catch the last train home, we still missed the last bus. And proceeded to walk another 3 bus stops far to get home. I've done so much walking, I have a blister on each foot.


 But then again, no regrets. Memories to last for a lifetime.  
Thank you, J.

Short, and sweet.


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS