Pages

Honesty.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I think that sometimes, happiness can be very obvious. Very outward, very bold, very blinding. Happiness can be seen. On their faces, through their eyes, in the way they stand, the way their hair is swept to one side of their neck, the way they place one leg in front of the other when they walk, the way they smile. 

It just shows. 

***

SO. I went on a impromptu day trip to Genting with my best friends and my best friend's best friend.


너무예쁘

The weather was slightly strange. I mean.. it was hot then it was cold then it was hot again. Mehhh. I did appreciate all the times where it was cold. And then when it was cold, I appreciated the times when it was warm. What am I saying. 
._.


The wind was awesome.


We literally took an hour to get there, waited for an hour to get on the Spiderman ride, walked around for an hour, and then took another hour to get back. It was all worth it.


On the cable car, which I haven't been on for awhile. Suddenly being reminded how scary it feels to be hanging on a line.


감사합니다 친구야~

Post birthday was somewhat better than birthday. 
Or, maybe I'm just biased.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS