Pages

!!!

Saturday, August 10, 2013



"I took someone else’s values and swapped them for mine, rather than redefine my values to meet my new view of myself. This laziness was my undoing. It’s why you must always consider the source of any advice you get before you adopt it. I was stupid. Later on, I realized what might’ve worked for them sure as shit didn’t work for me. I’m no good at being nice. Hell, I don’t even believe in niceness. I think it’s a lie. This is why you gotta do you. Nothing else will work but your truth.

But how do you “do you” when what you’re doing isn’t working? Another good question.

The old saying, “Nice guys finish last,” is somewhat misunderstood.
The saying should be: “Nice guys let others finish first.”

**********

WHAT AM I DOING. 
How can this article relate so much. Uhg, life.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS