Pages

"I don't care, I love it"

Tuesday, October 15, 2013


I've come to realise that people just.. Generally don't care about things. Or maybe the people that I've come across. They just don't. And somehow or rather, I've become a little like them. Just don't care. There's no point talking about it, no point thinking about it, no point having an opinion about it. Because generally, people also don't care what you think about things.

Don't they?

*************

 Arthur's day.




The Wanted!


OMG Nathan waved at me! I swear he did! I was just looking at his general direction, tryna see what weird things he was doing on stage, then he just suddenly stood and stared into the crowd. There was a direct space between him and me, in between all the hands. And when he looked at my general direction, everyone else was looking at someone else, so I waved at him. And then he looked like he  suddenly snapped out of the trance that he was in and waved back at me. Bwahahahahaha. Yeah, you all can think i was just hallucinating or he might have been waving at someone else, but I know he waved at me.
Our eyes met.

They look so good, with their accents and all. Ahh. Starstruck. 


The All American Rejects!



OMG they sang songs like Gives You Hell and Dirty Little Secret, I felt like I was living through my teenage-hood all over again. They wrote really great songs, dayummm. I think its really something to remember, to be able to watch The All American Rejects perform, despite me not being a totally huge fan.

Five for Fighting! 


Legends, I tell you. Honestly, I had no idea what songs they were singing half the time, of course, they were the most famous for Superman, and then.. the rest of the performance, everybody was just standing around cheering occasionally. But I'm glad I got to see them once in my life. :D

*************

Sometime after that, went on a tea-date with Omar :) And then watched some weirdo movie where people just float in space and bad things happen one after the other.


Thanks for the "lovely" pictures. Hehe. 

*************


Sometime before that, my sister and I went to help out a friend film an advertisement for her assignment. That was a lot of fun too. Strangers who become friends who become strangers again.



We ate ice cream, ate french crepe, strolled in the rain, went window shopping, took crazy pictures. Twas' a good day. 

*************

There's more but I think this post is way too long already.
Finals is coming up, I am freaking out and all but let's just get this over with, shall we?


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS