Pages

Turning 21.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So the actual celebration really started on Tuesday when mummy came down to celebrate with me. We went to The Curve and ate at The Apartment, the food was just so-so and I... don't like rainbow cake. Its just pleasant to the eye, not so much the tongue.


And after dinner and random shopping at IKEA, we headed back to Sunway. And...into Soju. HAHA. Funny night. We had a drink each and mummy was out of it, she didn't even finish her drink. I was pretty reddened up and giggling by then too. Oh wells. Live band, empty place, not too bad. 

Then, on Thursday, Siew Nee and Wai Teng bought me a cake in uni, so sweet of them. I feel bad I couldn't have expressed it better.


Then, Friday... I don't remember what I did :O Ahh. We went to Uncle Jjang and ate Haagen Daaz after that. 


Then... we came home and lazed around. All of a sudden, Omar and the rest of the guys burst in and... we sat around awkwardly. Lol. Thank you guys for coming and enduring the awkwardness and the messy room and the dirty floor. 

The next day, woke up, got dressed. Namchin and I were supposed to go to sing k together, alone. Key word here is 'supposed to'. So he not so secretly crept out and said he was going to the bank, kononnya. And when he returned, we went to redbox. And if nobody was expecting this, because I definitely wasn't, 


"SURPRISE!"


Haha. I love my balloons. And I almost got a heart attack. We sang and ate and... the rest of the day continued. They fooled me quite well I'd say. Haha. Of course, my sister would be the one who breaks first. And Omar and Zhan Wei are bad liars in my eyes. Well.. sorta. 


Totally was not expecting the cell group to be involved as well. :) Eternally grateful.


The uni bff I call him, thank you for all the kindness and friendship you have always so willingly gave.


Thank you, Omar for constantly being my safety net. 


Ezzie, for always sticking by me through life. 


And the best sister anyone could ever ask for.

Great big THANK YOU to the mastermind beneath all these, all the hiding phone and random calls and weird visits to the bank. Thank you so much, namchin, for making this 21st memorable. It is literally, the first surprise party I've ever gotten and so successfully as well. Thank you for all the pain that you've been through, for all the times you held me, for all the times you loved me, for all the sacrifices you made for me, and for all the times you loved me


I will love you always.

I am, eternally grateful.

"When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love."

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS