Pages

Don't stop.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"I listened to his heart beat when he slept and I loved him for every fingernail, eyelash and scar. He is so talented I can feel it when I touch him and intelligent without needing to prove it by talking just to hear the sound of his own voice, he is quick and funny and brave enough to love a girl who is a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle that only comes with 999 pieces. Sometimes I think he could be the 1000th." 

The person who wrote this, beautiful, heart throbbing-ly painful paragraph, is still so young, from reading her story. Every love we feel at every part of our lives are the most real, most true to us, at that point in time and their love sounds so beautiful, so real, from her point of view. I honestly wish her story ends well, I'm not being a killjoy here, but it generally doesn't. At least not at that age. Maybe she'll have that special story. Who am I to say? I'm only at the beginning of my journey, too.

I'd die happy (when I actually do die) if someone ever wrote something like that about me. Its so temporary, still so beautiful, and I would always read it just to remember the person that I was at that point of time.

 

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS