Pages

"I do not feel ashamed"

Saturday, February 7, 2015

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way



I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Recently I've been hooked on this song, Bitch by Meredith Brooks, because the word has been ringing in my head over and over again. Very, very brave song. Mmm.

On other news, the semester is finally beginning. I am returning once more as a full time student with an indefinite plan to continue as a part time worker. This will, once again, be one hell of a semester.

Let's go. 

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS