Pages

Wasting away.

Monday, February 9, 2015

"How are you?"
"Sick of answering that question, but otherwise, like shit. How're you?"

Don't be confused by that quote, nobody's actually asking me anything but I still feel like shit anyway. I can't even decide whether I like it that way or not. My brain just sort of decided to die on me. 

When did it get so hard to be happy? On second thought, it was always hard. I just want it now more than I ever did before.

I'm expecting a series of emo posts coming, but I really still haven't figured out what to do with myself or my thoughts, or my lost pieces of a heart. Maybe there's nothing to say. Its true though, no amount of preparation will ever be able to prepare people for heartbreak.

I need a big, healthy distraction. This will be one hell of a terrible month.

I really miss my furball. 

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS