Pages

Can't handle that?

Friday, March 6, 2015


"You made life worth living."

Someday, someone is going to say that to me. I think I mean those words quite often, I just don't say them very often.

I was told some strange things about myself recently. Its only strange because suddenly I felt like somebody saw me. But still nobody hears me.


"What if I had a thing on the side?
Made ya cry?
Would the rules change up?
Or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy?
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy

Keep a straight face when ya tell a lie
Always keep an air-tight alibi
What he don't know won't break his heart"
-- Ciara, Like a Boy



Still putting on a smile.


And so I became the girl who leaves, before I’m left. 
But I hope that someday I’ll meet someone who’ll make me stay.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS