Pages

Rewind, repeat twice.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015


#truth

gdewewewewewew


 I read this a long time ago, I didn't find a good time to post it before this, maybe there was too much to lose. And now there's none. There's so much nonsense going on. I'm trying to channel my inner Cinderella - "Have courage and be kind." 

Hah. Haha. I think I looked too deep into the movie, its just a movie. And its just Prince Charming, the one who only exists in fairy tales with the happy endings. Reality is a cruel bitch. 

Okay, sorry. Rant over. 


 Okay, don't judge yet. This is indeed a random picture of myself in a blog post that is all about myself, so maybe its not so out of place. And its not a pretend emo picture, it was a candid I accidentally tapped the screen. Furball is one of the best things that's happened to me. It was worth it, to have him back with me. He sits there and rolls around and grins at me in his bright orange glory.



Maybe its a bit too soon,
and I'm still a little too broken.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS