Pages

;because you take me for granted.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

"Your task is not to seek for love, but to seek and melt all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

Beginnings and endings all rolled into one. The season's changing now and its keeps changing. Its a little hard to keep up, there's so much to do and yet, the same story goes, I don't do anything. This semester's being a tough cookie and I'm not too sure if I'm going to pull through. A lot of things that's been happening that's just telling me one thing: move on. I'm going, but there's nowhere to go to.

Moving to a new place and all, it made things all a little harder. Suddenly there's so much new to accept and I'm still slowly dragging my feet along from the past. 


This place housed too many of my years here in Subang, and all the years that I spent making questionable decisions and collecting experiences along with heartbreak. Its a whole different type of letting go process, moving house is. Looking back, I've moved from house to house for many times already. This time, though, I'm more aware of the nostalgia than ever. But then again, I've never been one for letting go old, comfortable things. 


This.. recognize this from the side of my blog? Its all old and rusted now, almost 3 years ago it was made. Returned and kept aside, now finally thrown away. I'm immortalizing those memories with this post. 


This phone, hahaha. I think I used it all the way till form 5. All the friends I've made with this phone, and all the horrible selfies that I took and the loud clicking sounds that I made when I typed on it. Ahh, those days. 

Distractions are becoming less fun now, I need to good ones to keep me going. :/ Assignments and tests are just making me sadder. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the next phase yet. I don't think we're ever ready. Pulling myself together piece by piece, still looking for the missing ones. Give me my secrets back.

"We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."
-- See You Again, Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS