Pages

22.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright
If we just keep dancing like we're 22.."


Warning : Pretty long post ahead


To kick-start the celebration was a Jaggerbomb train. It was so cool, my first one seeing it done in real life with my best friend and some new acquaintances. Twas' a good night or crazy laughter and stupid games. 


This was actually a week before my actual birthday, with my Rapunzel-haired best friend and her slightly giant boyfriend. Together we can make a pyramid of heads in a selfie. Thank you both for a great night with awesome chicken wings and the long drive back, I love you both!


Following that, mummy came down on a Tuesday to celebrate early with me too.


Also celebrated an early Mother's Day for her :) The food was pretty good, but the sizzling cakes are not my thing. I like normal, cold cakes I think. All for the sake of experience, it was a good night, I love the lights on the trees. 

In between that, I also got a mango dessert as a birthday gift with some conversations that I would never forget. As awkward as it was, I am grateful to have known you in my life even if I never see or hear from you again. 


As you can see, obviously my love for lights didn't end there. I had a long, nice walk with all the nicely lighted trees. All the lights make me so happy :D Also, I got a rose, drank some champagne, danced to some good songs and got some hugs. It was only a few hours into my birthday but I was already feeling rather blessed.


On my actual birthday, I crawled out of bed after a few hours of sleep and went to class. And after that, Korean food with cell group and an awesome awesome cake! Big thanks to Roy also, for ordering the cake (after introducing it to me months ago) and all . So happy to finally be able to eat it after harping about it for so long.


The frozen mango and the cheese makes it all so good. I made many wishes by then, lets hope all of them come true :D


And then I received a super cute balloon (in a slightly scary way) from my sister that she bought from Japan. It was so cool! It comes in that little package, and then it says hit the middle of the bag and then shake. I put in on the table and then the thing kinda expands and bursts out of the plastic. It was a little scary because no one knew what to expect but its so adorable! Big thanks to my sister who helped put it altogether and made me that big 22 card 💕💕


If there had to be at least one unglamorous picture of me in this post, it would be this. Then I went to meet Ezzie and with my sister we sang Drops of Jupiter and 22 together. Thanks for coming all the way to spend my birthday with me even though you were having a slightly rough day, I love you very very much sayang 💋

On the next day, after a long night of struggling for that horrible test the next morning where we all survived through, and then the long afternoon in the afternoon with our assignments in the cold library, the celebration continues!


With the people that I spend many many hours with in a day and don't know very well but still love very much, with great big pizzas and another awesome cake. Indeed, I feel very much loved. Despite the serious lack of sleep and stress from the assignments, thanks for taking the effort to celebrate for me. Ahh, I feel super blessed.

Then, this may or may not be the last celebration.


Its amazing how much memories we managed to make together in this short few years. Thank you so much for making it all the way here to just have dinner with me.


And for the really pretty emerald necklace :) Green looks good on me, haha.


Introducing them to the 'selfie app' haha. Thanks Daniel for the ice-cream and the heartwarming speech.

I genuinely feel happy and really loved in the last few days. I know it is my birthday and maybe people are forced to be nice to me on my birthday and love me a little more (haha) but I do feel like I am receiving love from everywhere and I am so, so grateful. In all these celebrations, I feel I really do have a problem expressing myself nowadays. I am indeed very happy and very grateful, I just don't think I'm showing it very much. I'm rather lost for words most of the time and I don't feel that my smile is very nice but I am smiling and I love all of you.  

 I am now really moving forward. They say the first step to letting go is to want to let go. And perhaps,
I finally do


Breathe, let go, 
and see where it goes.


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS