Pages

(no title)

Tuesday, June 2, 2015


Recently, I went to another wake for another funeral, for another person whom I didn't get a chance to love better. He was such a good man, you can see the life in his eyes and the joy in his cheeky words.


 He used to carry me when I was small and even smaller in size and put me on his neck, he used to play with us and joked with us when we were just clueless kids. In his sufferings, he manages to find life and lived it wholeheartedly. Goodbye, Eddie yee kong. One granduncle I will never forget.

All these funeral things always get me thinking. Who's going to be crying when I go? Will I have a family with grandchildren and best friends? Will I still be loved?

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS