Pages

OMAR

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I will always remember smelling like a mixture of your cologne and smoke, every time we part. And always with new insights of life, because its always great living life with you in it.

Always remember those late night talks and most amusing storytelling sessions, best parties, good dancing, Wednesday dates.

The first ever picture we took together : 2012


Those selfies. Sharing secrets. Its amazing how well you know me, in this brief few years, you always know what I'm going to do and how I'm going to react and how do I think. Sometimes you know me so well it surprises me. Thank you for all those advices and for always listening to me and my lame problems. Thank you for sharing with me parts of your life. 

You know, and I know, that we will always be each other's best friend :* no matter what happens, I'll always have your back. I will always cherish these years we had and all the memories we made. We've seen each other grow and change and you've always accepted me for who I am. And I am very proud of who you are now. 


"Don't forget your best Chinese friend in Malaysia."
"Take care of yourself, don't be stupid and don't get hurt."


The (possibly) last picture we take together : 2016



I love you, and I miss you very much.
Thank you for everything one more time, Omar the Everything.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg I am so touched. I have no words to say after what you've said. All I can type to you is totally right back at you and you play a big role in my life. I love you and I miss you and I will never forget you! Xoxo much love ( Omar )

Omar Abdulhadi said...

Omg I am so touched. I have no words to say after what you've said. All I can type to you is totally right back at you and you play a big role in my life. I love you and I miss you and I will never forget you! Xoxo much love ( Omar )

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS