Pages

What's next?

Sunday, January 31, 2016

It's a bittersweet feeling.
Wishing to belong, longing to stay, hoping to be home where it's familiar and warm. 

It's like, this part of my adventure is done now, it's time to go back, onto another adventure? I have no idea what's ahead, but just like I didn't know how it would be for me suddenly going to Seoul for a month, I have no idea what's back home for me either. 



This feeling has been haunting me since the first day of the year now. Just knowing that this year, many things are going to happen. Is this God speaking to me? To take the chances, to do things and not run and hide? To embrace the change and accept what comes? To learn to let go? I can't seem to wrap my head around it but it's just going round and round in my mind everyday. 

Goodbyes are never easy, no matter how many times you do it. 

"You’re wrong – it shatters all the same." 


It's been good, thank you Seoul. 
Goodbye, for now. 




It's only the first month of the year, 
I feel like I've already given up on love. 




No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS